13th Annual ADHD Awareness Expo
- THOUSANDS of people from all over the world joined us to find help and support for ADD / ADHD at our past Expos. The 2022 ADHD Awareness Expo will take place ONLINE October 15 – November 15, 2022 during ADHD Awareness Month.
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a unique and innovative online event! This is THE place to find the Help and Support YOU need to understand and treat ADD / ADHD. You will also have the opportunity make life changing connections with members of the ADD / ADHD Community.
- During the MONTH long ADHD Awareness Expo we will be featuring sessions from our Special Guests.
- You will also be able to connect with other attendees 24/7 in the ADHD Awareness Expo Chat Room and Scheduled Zoom Networking Events
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a FREE virtual event which means you can attend from anywhere in the world.
- Tips and Strategies from Top Experts
- Showcase of Products and Services
- FREE Online Goodie Bag
- Zoom Networking Sessions
- 24/7 Attendee Chat
- Contests and Prizes
- FREE Attendance
Communication Styles and ADHD.
Dividing to Conquer Procrastination
Ending the ADHD-to-Prison Pipeline: Increasing Connection/Decreasing Criminal Behavior
Building your Resilience Toolkit
Yes, You Can Be an Author With ADHD
Dr. Diana Mercado-Marmarosh
Use Emotions as Your Compass, Own Your Life
Using the MAGIC process to streamline your business & personal goals.
How Notion allows Building Personalized Business Systems for Entrepreneurs with ADHD
ADHD Entrepreneur Pitfalls: 5 Things that Can Make or Break Your Business
How to Complete Your Top Tasks in Just 2 Hours a Day
Dr. Saara Haapanen
The Importance of Movement and Mindfulness with ADHD
DeNicea Hilton Harper
Creating the Perfect Day Based on Your Elemental Style
Success Strategies to help adults with ADHD be More Resilient
Raising Kids With ADHD When You Have ADHD, too!
How Self-Compassion Can Help You Move Forward with ADHD
Easy Office Organization for the ADHD Brain
Alan P. Brown
How Self-Compassion Can Help You Crush Your ADHD
Recharge and Claim Your Power. How to Beat Burn out as a Black Woman with ADHD
Making Meditation Work For You
How Does An Entrepreneur With (or Even Without) ADHD Stay Motivated?
Creating a Life at Home You Love
Tanya J Miller
The ME (Motivated Effort) Project
Refining Celebrations After an Adult ADHD Diagnosis