11th Annual ADHD Awareness Expo
- THOUSANDS of people from all over the world joined us to find help and support for ADD / ADHD at our past Expos. The 2020 ADHD Awareness Expo will take place ONLINE October 1 – October 31, 2020 during ADHD Awareness Month.
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a unique and innovative online event! This is THE place to find the Help and Support YOU need to understand and treat ADD / ADHD. You will also have the opportunity make life changing connections with members of the ADD / ADHD Community.
- During the MONTH long ADHD Awareness Expo we will be featuring videos sessions from our Special Guests.
- You will also be able to connect with other attendees 24/7 in the ADHD Awareness Expo Chat Room and Scheduled Zoom Networking Events
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a FREE virtual event which means you can attend from anywhere in the world.
- Tips and Strategies from Top Experts
- Showcase of Products and Services
- FREE Online Goody Bag
- Zoom Networking Sessions
- 24/7 Attendee Chat
- Contests and Prizes
- FREE Attendance
Late No More: 11 Reasons for ADHD Lateness and their Solutions
ADHD & Executive Function for Students
Entrepreneurship: A No-Brainer for ADHD Creatives
Using Values to Help with Decision Making and Prioritization
How to unlock the potential of bright kids with ADHD
Dr. Sharon Saline
ADHD and Anxiety’s Grip
4 Power Rituals for More Focus and Less Overwhelm
Breakthrough Strategies for Getting Unstuck and Moving Forward
Inger Shaye Colzie
Black Women and ADHD “Tackling Our Unique Obstacles”
Organization Isn't What You Thought It Was
Better Manage Your ADHD 20 Minutes a Day
Accepting and Embracing Your ADHD Child
Sarah Cheyette, MD
When is a Headache not a Headache? When it is ADHD?
The Formula for Going to Sleep
Dr. Isamari Cruz
Mi hijo tiene TDAH y ¿y ahora qué?
You and Your Partner Are So Much More Different Than You Think!
The Components of a Successful "Work from Home" Day.
Managing your Rejection Sensitivity in Social Relationships
Riding Your Dopamine Wave To Get More Done
Conquer Your ADHD Thinking Traps
What You Need to Know about Motivation, Procrastination, and Ambiguity
Elaine Taylor-Klaus & Diane Dempster
When a Pandemic, ADHD, and Parenting Collide
ADHD Success Story: How One Family's Diagnosis Had a Nationwide Impact
3 Ways Working Mothers with ADHD Can Reduce Overwhelm
Executive Function Strategies for Working and Schooling from Home
What Our Attendees Have to Say
The Formula for Going to Sleep” with Alex Hey was my favorite that I can start immediately. Alex was clear and easy to understand plus his suggestions are very doable.
My favorite session is "Entrepreneurship: A No-Brainer for ADHD Creatives" by Roxanne Jarrett She discusses how to harness the special powers ADHDers have and gives us so much hope!
Brendan Mahan's video about assessing values and prioritizing based on what's most important was exactly what I needed today. As a nurse, I remember learning about Maslow's hierarchy of needs in relation to patient Care, but hadn't really put it into personal care. Thank you, Brendan!
Debbie Reber's talk about accepting our children where they are was so powerful and just what I needed.
Seth Perler makes me think of my boy and gives me HOPE.
I really loved Jeff Cooper’s video on procrastination. It’s one of the biggest hurdles I have with my ADHD and I love how simple and clear it was. Talk about lightbulb....you procrastinate when you don’t know “what” or “how long”. I mean this is amazing! This is why it’s so difficult for me especially when it comes to tasks in my motherhood journey...child rearing is like one giant ambiguous task lol but I have noticed when I block out our day or have certain things set out and scheduled then they get done and done with ease. I need to be more proactive in how I approach my days with my kids for SURE.