11th Annual ADHD Awareness Expo
- THOUSANDS of people from all over the world joined us to find help and support for ADD / ADHD at our past Expos. The 2020 ADHD Awareness Expo will take place ONLINE October 1 – October 31, 2020 during ADHD Awareness Month.
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a unique and innovative online event! This is THE place to find the Help and Support YOU need to understand and treat ADD / ADHD. You will also have the opportunity make life changing connections with members of the ADD / ADHD Community.
- During the MONTH long ADHD Awareness Expo we will be featuring videos sessions from our Special Guests.
- You will also be able to connect with other attendees 24/7 in the ADHD Awareness Expo Chat Room and Scheduled Zoom Networking Events
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a FREE virtual event which means you can attend from anywhere in the world.
- Tips and Strategies from Top Experts
- Showcase of Products and Services
- FREE Online Goody Bag
- Zoom Networking Sessions
- 24/7 Attendee Chat
- FREE Attendance
Dr. Sharon Saline
ADHD and Anxiety’s Grip: Release yourself from worry and develop the empowering alternative - curiosity
4 Power Rituals for More Focus and Less Overwhelm
Rewrite your ADHD Story: Healing the Past by Understanding Your ADHD Family History
Using Values to Help with Decision Making and Prioritization
Breakthrough Strategies for Getting Unstuck and Moving Forward
ADHD & Executive Function for Students
Entrepreneurship: A No-Brainer for ADHD Creatives
What You Need to Know about Motivation, Procrastination, and Ambiguity
Sarah Cheyette, MD
When is a Headache not a Headache? When it is ADHD?
Better Manage Your ADHD 20 Minutes a Day
ADHD Success Story: How One Family's Diagnosis Had a Nationwide Impact
Late No More: 11 Reasons for ADHD Lateness and their Solutions
Dr. Isamari Cruz
Mi hijo tiene TDAH y ¿y ahora qué?
Inger Shaye Colzie
Black Women and ADHD “Tackling Our Unique Obstacles”
The Formula for Going to Sleep
Accepting and Embracing Your ADHD Child
Elaine Taylor-Klaus & Diane Dempster
When a Pandemic, ADHD, and Parenting Collide
You and Your Partner Are So Much More Different Than You Think!
Riding Your Dopamine Wave To Get More Done
The Components of a Successful "Work from Home" Day.
Organization Isn't What You Thought It Was
Managing your Rejection Sensitivity in Social Relationships
Conquer Your ADHD Thinking Traps
How to unlock the potential of bright kids with ADHD