12th Annual ADHD Awareness Expo
- THOUSANDS of people from all over the world joined us to find help and support for ADD / ADHD at our past Expos. The 2021 ADHD Awareness Expo will take place ONLINE October 1 – October 31, 2021 during ADHD Awareness Month.
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a unique and innovative online event! This is THE place to find the Help and Support YOU need to understand and treat ADD / ADHD. You will also have the opportunity make life changing connections with members of the ADD / ADHD Community.
- During the MONTH long ADHD Awareness Expo we will be featuring videos sessions from our Special Guests.
- You will also be able to connect with other attendees 24/7 in the ADHD Awareness Expo Chat Room and Scheduled Zoom Networking Events
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a FREE virtual event which means you can attend from anywhere in the world.
- Tips and Strategies from Top Experts
- Showcase of Products and Services
- FREE Online Goodie Bag
- Zoom Networking Sessions
- 24/7 Attendee Chat
- Contests and Prizes
- FREE Attendance
Dr. Sharon Saline
You've got this! How to overcome procrastination, improve motivation and get stuff done!
Dr. Tamara Rosier
Solving the Motivational Murders
Moms with ADHD: Managing Guilty Thoughts and Feelings
Productivity without Misery: 5 Strategies for Pain-free Productivity
Parents with ADHD Need Accommodations, too!
How to Get to Email “Inbox Zero” – and How to Stay There
Finding Your Voice as a Black Woman with ADHD
Improving Focus and Productivity: How to improve focus and effectiveness when you need it most
Managing ADHD with wisdom from your body
Jesse J. Anderson
Develop a Time Sense: ADHD Myths and Mysteries about Time
Using the Pumpkin Spice Principle to Manage ADHD
Embrace Dysfunctional: What to do when you can't seem to do anything
Understanding People When You Have ADHD & How to Make it Easier
The Thriving Guide to ADHD Entrepreneurship- The Squirrelpreneur Formula