FREE 2 Week Summer Encore Ends in:
9th Annual ADHD Awareness Expo
- THOUSANDS of people from all over the world joined us to find help and support for ADD / ADHD at our past Expos. The 2018 ADHD Awareness Expo will take place ONLINE October 1 – October 31, 2018 during ADHD Awareness Month.
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a unique and innovative online event! This is THE place to find the Help and Support YOU need to understand and treat ADD / ADHD. You will also have the opportunity make life changing connections with members of the ADD / ADHD Community.
- During the MONTH long ADHD Awareness Expo our Special Guests will be joining us by video to share tips and strategies.
- You will also be able to connect with other attendees 24/7 in the ADHD Awareness Expo Chat Room. You will be able to chat with other attendees while while browsing the ADHD Awareness Expo Exhibits.
- The ADHD Awareness Expo is a FREE virtual event which means you can attend from anywhere in the world.
- Tips and Strategies from Top Experts
- Showcase of Products and Services
- FREE Online Goody Bag
- Contests and Prizes
- 24/7 Attendee Chat
- FREE Attendance
Register Now for the FREE ADHD Awareness Expo
Encore July 29th - August 9th
Speakers and Topics
Getting Things Done
Coaching Your ADHD Brain
Attitude and Mindset
Thriving with ADHD
How to Find a Coach
Being Happy and Productive
Making Phone Calls
Succeeding with ADHD
Being a Better Mom